As the warm months have quickly come to a very wet and dismal end, we look back on a summer that has yet again provided us with some interesting and exciting projects that we will look back on with fondness. This year we have seen our guys have provided expert logistical solutions for many campaigns including:
- Entire chilled logistics for 500,000 bottles of Ribena Frusion handed out by marketing teams to 175 different locations around the UK
- 36,000 cans of a worldwide branded diet fizzy drink to 12 Universities for Freshers week
- Over 450,000 ice creams and lollies, half of which required teams to apply specific labelling
- Salad samples to newspapers and influencers within the M25
- 10,000 Frozen Pizza’s handed out in conjunction with Channel 4’s First Dates
- Food samples delivered to the MV Britannia from P&O Cruises
- Pallets of a worldwide famous brand to festivals requesting deliveries at specific times around the UK
- Refrigerated non-alcoholic beer samples handed out at train stations
- Men’s colour enhancing shampoo with hair protecting pillows to 12 different locations in London
- Time specific samples for photoshoots
- Ready to sample milkshakes to Love Food StrEAT Festival
- Temperature sensitive and flammable 2nd World War film reels between two museums
All our successfully completed jobs have had their own bespoke requirements, be it end to end planning and management, risks and skills to ensure each special project goes without a hitch.
This type of work is really what differentiates us from our competitors, having the experience, resources, knowledge and willingness to provide ad-hoc and one-off full end to end refrigerated logistical solutions.
If you have anything similar planned for Christmas or in to next year, feel free to get in contact and we can discuss options – 0800 612 6512 or email@example.com.